Biproxi, an online platform for self-storage and other commercial real estate, has launched with more than 40,000 listings nationwide. The website specializes in middle-market listings, defined as sales transactions under $25 million and leases under 50,000 square feet, which account for about 70 percent of U.S. commercial real estate (CRE) transaction volume, according to a press release. The platform offers free listings, marketing tools and a channel to buy, sell and lease property.
- CRE Tech: Hot Startups in CREtech
- Duke Long: Updated 2018 Top 150 Commercial Real Estate People You Must Connect With On LinkedIn.
- Duke Long: FINALLY! A Free Commercial Real Estate Listing Platform That Will Help Brokers Get More Exposure For Listings, Create Quicker Sales And Close Deals Faster!
- Duke Long: The Duke Long 2019 Top 25 Under The Radar #CRE #TECH Companies You Must Watch!
- Propmodo: In Order to Become the Next Big Property Listing Site, You Might Have to Give It Away for Free